Sunday, May 07, 2006

The Liberal Lie, The Conservative Truth



I received an e-mail from the one of the authors of

He said some very nice things about my humble blog and featured it as his "Blog of the Week." So, I checked The Liberal Lie, The Conservative Truth out. I will return both his compliments and his link to me.

Probably, the best way to describe The Liberal Lie.. is to use their description of the blog and what they said about mine. I couldn't say anything any better that they did.

In their own words, and echoed by myself:

Comparing modern day Democrats against history to find the similarities with past governments and, revealing the truth in current events to expose the liberal lie.

****"We will always remember. We will always be proud. We will always be prepared, so we may always be free."**** Ronald Reagan 1984----
Two Reagan conservatives who believe that the left has it wrong and just doesn't get it!
Great insight and revealing commentary that exposes the truth that the media and the left are trying to hide. Well worth reading and adding as a link.

Previous List Random Join Next Grunt's Military Site