Tuesday, August 30, 2005

A Soldier's Website

I happened on this website by accident. I'm posting it here in the hopes that others will visit it and see that ours military is composed of many good people with the same hopes and aspirations as all of us have. But, they are willing to risk it all in the defense of freedom and they deserve all of the support that we can give them.

Lainey's Photo Website

http://www.armychic256bde.com/index.html

My name is Lainey and I am currently stationed in Iraq with the Army National Guard out of Louisiana, HHC 256 Inf Bde. I figured this would be a great way to show pictures to my family and friends. I am 23 years old. In civilian life I work as a behavioral manager for a brain injury center. Being in Iraq isn't as bad as I expected. The people here really need our help and I am very proud to be serving my country. The media often portrays this place as being so horrible and that couldn't be farther from the truth. Even the little things we do everyday are making such a big difference. Soldiers are not robots, they are people too. They have feelings and emotions. They, too, are entitled to a little bit of fun every now and then. This website is where you will see soliders trying to make the best of their time through the deployment process. If you came to this site for some negativity, you stopped by the wrong place. I have pictures in here from my deployment process and I also have personal pictures, the total # of pics on this site is up to 1,956. I love listening to live music and I go out and watch a couple of bands play. One is an 80's cover band called The Molly Ringwalds and the second one is more of a cajun style band called Neon Blues. I have pics of them included in here. I also have music on this site, a song that fits each of the pages. Most of them are 80's hits, and they make the picture viewing experience so much more enjoyable! Hope you enjoy my site, feel free to sign my guestbook. If you would like to contact me, my e-mail address is armychic256bde@yahoo.com



Our lives are not determined by what happens to us, but how we react to what happens; not by what life brings to us, but the attitude that we bring to life. A positive attitude causes a chain reaction of positive thoughts, events, and outcomes. It is a catalyst...a spark that creates extraordinary results.

Friends of Lainey:

http://www.armychic256bde.com/id57.html

Previous List Random Join Next Grunt's Military Site