Tuesday, October 31, 2006

"If you don't, you get stuck in Iraq."

“Education, if you make the most of it, you study hard and do your homework and you make an effort to be smart you can do well. If you don’t, you get stuck in Iraq.”
Senator John F. Kerry

"The suggestion that only the least educated Americans would agree to serve in the military and fight in Iraq is an insult to every soldier serving in combat today."
Senator John McCain

Senator Kerry, you have insulted my Marine grandfather, my WWII Navy father, my oldest son, a career, special operations soldier and, me, a drafted Vietnam-era veteran.

On behalf of all veterans, past, present, future and four generations of my family, I request that you pull your head out of your rear end, so that we may all put our collective boot in its place.

Senator McCain, thank you!

Previous List Random Join Next Grunt's Military Site