Monday, September 25, 2006

'Scuse me while I kiss this guy!

Purple rage all in my brain
Lately things just don't seem the same
Actin' funny, but I don't know why
'Scuse me while I kiss this guy!
(As sung by Bill Clinton after the Chris Wallace interview. My apologies to Jimi Hendrix)
.
.
.
Since, I'm sure that this story (the Chris Wallace/Prez Clinton interview) is all over the blogosphere, I'll reserve comment to this: I am disappointed in Bill Clinton's un-Presidential behavior and his intimidating, menacing attitude in response to Wallace's questions. I am also disapponted in Matt Lauer's lack of respect for the office of the President, when he interviewed President Bush in the White House.

Two reporters, one respectful, the other not. Two Presidents, one respectful, the other not. Confirmation of why I watch Fox News and support President Bush.
.

Previous List Random Join Next Grunt's Military Site