Saturday, October 08, 2005

One Marine's View

Introducing 'One Marine's View', a blog page from a soldier who's there. This is from his first post. I would like to personally thank him for his exemplary service to his country. God bless him and Semper Fi!



Wednesday, October 05, 2005
So here it is. My first Blog. Im in Iraq. Central Iraq with the US Marines. I have been using and communicating with the great website http://www.anysoldier.com/. If you have never been there you should click it now and go there to support your troops. Several people have told me to get myself a blog site so here it is in action. Plus now I have a place to through some of my thoughts at you all and see where they land. You may not agree with me but its ok to admit your wrong.I guess Im just tired of listening to the media (not that they even say much really anyway) and other left-wingers go on about Iraq and Afghanistan and fail to paint the true story. Here is where you will get the true story about that and other things and if it doesn’t sell any ratings, as the media so desires oh well, this site is free.

The rest of the post.

Previous List Random Join Next Grunt's Military Site